Welcome to our blog!
20 years of unconditional service to the community
Locally!
Nationally!
Internationally!
Welcome to to our blog page for the Jai Kali Mata charity!
Our work and support have reached record achievements helping others in the community and selfless service practiced daily, helping others in desperate need of spiritual, medical, and community help and advice!
to find out more about our charity work:
Twitter: @jaikalicharity
Our Website: www.jaikalicharity.co.uk#
Or Email Us: JaiKaliCharity@gmail.com,
I live and shop locally in Hayes, far too many people begging and this can be intimidating at times, there must be more that can be done
ReplyDeleteThe metropoital poice with Council itroduced to tackle , baggars, drunks in Hayes town and all the alleys and other places, people who beg will be taken top court AND GIVEN a.s.bo. soon be launched , will clear up the town of anti social behaviour , HAYES TOWN ISMUCH SAFER NOW , ONE CAN WALK @ NIGHT AND FEEL SAFE
ReplyDeleteThank you for your reply, its good to know that things are happening even if it is in the background pending. I use a mobility scooter and often feel safer knowing that I can bring my scooter in the shops I know some people find this annoying but if I didn't need to use one, I would most definitely be up and walking around the shops without struggling.
ReplyDelete